How long does it take to complete the certification program?
Certification process must be completed within 90 days of initiation. Participants typically combine credits earned online or onsite through live and on-demand events, onsite training conducted at their agency. Optionally they may provide proof of other approved EB training they have received within the previous 12 months.
New certification registrants undergoing the process are referred to as "Provisional".
What are requirements for certification?
Certification may be achieved through a blend of the following 3 (three) channels;
(a) online on-demand
(b) EB Pathways Conference, and
(c) scheduled as private sessions for agency teams
Minimum Certification Requirements
Following are the requirements to received your Certification.
15 Continuing Education Training Hours earned by participating in our programs via channels listed above. Some of our customers opt to have us come onsite (or via a virtual platform) for a private training adapted for their staff.
* Participants plan to register and participate in a live program any chance they get. Its free to purchasers of the full certification
5 hours: earned through combined hours of required reading and online eLearning training on Evidence-based content
Facilitated Review/Exam -
Candidates must submit your responses to the review questions presented to you at the end of your initial training (online or onsite). for review and determination made for your certification.
Certification - Following the above, a determination will then be made about certification eligibility. If a positive declaration is NOT made you will receive guidance on next steps to help you achieve the goals of being certified.
Candidates who complete the requirements are recognized as having earned their Certification in Evidence-Based Leadership (CEBL), and are recognized in our community of evidence-based professionals and online on the EBP Society (ebpsociety.org) website, plus official automated documentation recipients may generate online as needed.
What are requirements for Re-certification?
Re-certification - can be earned through the following process;
Please submit a brief 2,000-word document or email that discusses (a) the items mentioned below, (b) evidence-based approaches training that you received or delivered during the previous 2 years at your organization or community, and (c) how your work and your agency or organization have benefited from you becoming certified. In your documentation please reflect the following;
10 CE Training Hours on evidence-based content accumulated during your 2-year certification period. Training received via Joyfields Institute, or other approved provider, plus
5 hours: earned through a combination of;
- Implement a project focused on evidence-based initiative at your agency
- Training and/or perform combined hours of required reading and online eLearning training on Evidence-based content
What does certification cost?
This comprehensive program bundle designed to help you become evidence-based and certified with our full expert support and guidance. This program option includes;
- 2 years of EBP Society subscription
- Access to self-paced, on-demand Masterclass
- Access to all eLearning on EBP Society users platform
- Access to introductory EB webinar
- EB resource ebook
- Acces to expert coaching
- Online resources 24/7 access
- Certificate of completion, and
- Professional Certification credential
Your total investment is $200 (Plus any specific training related expenses). Make your re-certification renewal payments via the following link - https://www.ebphub.com/store/certifications/practitioner-evidence-based)
What else do I get with my certification?
- EBP Society users membership/subscription for 2 years
- Access to the self-paced, On-demand Evidence-Based Masterclass
- Access to all eLearning on EBP Society users platform.
- Expert coaching option as needed
Where are the personal attendance requirements fulfilled beyond the online participation?
Personal attendance requirements may be fulfilled via our conferences and workshops held yearly onsite and online, and feature the proctored review sessions. Some agencies choose to bring the program to their location.
* Please access the user dashboard to review available eLearning courses to both become educated in EB approaches and fulfil your certification requirements.