The Evidence-Based Professionals' Monthly - December 2016
Welcome to your EBP Monthly, the periodical for evidence based professionals. Here is your collection of relevant articles, webcasts, grant resources, performance tools and our upcoming events.
Evidence-Based Human & Justice Services:
- Reentry MythBuster: On Repaying Federal Student Loans While Incarcerated
- Capitol Ideas magazine
- Evidence based movement future bright guided by community's vision survey results
- Veteran's court launched
- Study shows avoiding behavioral health care common among farmers
Youth & Family:
- Why trauma-informed courts are important
- Diaper drive seeks to support mothers, Southwestern Nurse Family Partnership
- Migrant women serving up social enterprise through food
- Homelessness, hunger, debt: who steps in when the state pulls the plug?
- Omidyar Network's Investing Framework Is Good For Low-Return, High-Impact Social Enterprises
- Mobile App to Support MAT for Opioid Use Disorder
- SAMHSA launches new site for Substance Abuse archives
- Facing addiction in America - US Surgeon General's report on Alcohol, Drugs and Health
- 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Public-Use Files added to SAMHSA website
Evidence Based "PATHWAYS" to launch in Miami. PATHWAYS events are one-stop training sites featuring integrated programs to give teams what they need. Post event resources and software are part of the package. The Miami premier will feature 6 comprehensive 2-Day workshop sessions in one week.
- Case Management & Care Coordination
- The Evidence Based Organization
- Becoming an Evidence Based Practitioner
- Employment Focused Workforce & Career Services
- EBO Implementation
- Motivational Interviewing Core Skills
Webcasts, Videos, Podcasts:
Workforce & Career Services:
Grants & Funding:
- House passes sweeping health innovation bill with $1 billion for opioids
- Tribes receive funds for substance abuse, mental health programs
- Current funding from SAMHSA
- Created on .