Monthly for Evidence-Based Professionals
Welcome to this month's collection of relevant articles, resources, grants and upcoming events
Upcoming Event: Early registration is now open for "Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" - SPRING 2018
Articles & Stories
Evidence-Based Human & Justice Services:
Grants & Funding:
- Current funding opportunities from U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs:
Bureau of Justice Assistance, Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Institute of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, etc.
- Current funding from SAMHSA:
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" - SPRING 2018 for
Case Management, Care Coordination & Supervision
(3-Day - incl Pre-Conference Workshop | CE Training Hours - 20)
April 25-27, 2018
- (2-Day | CE Training Hours - 13)
April 26-27, 2018
- Supporting people with serious mental illnesses:
- Implementing evidence-based youth programs:
- Promoting access to expungement:
- Consequences of juvenile records:
(To get more information on how you can bring evidence-based training to your location onsite or online, Complete our online quote-request form, or view other training offerings, or call us at 770-409-8780)
Emergency - Survival
Software & Tools
EBP Society membership just got better! Get software tools with your membership! Software for processing donations, registrations, email marketing, and automate reports.
- Created on .